Saturday, April 21, 2007

Markas is toooo cute

So today I was changing Markas' diaper and we were playing at the same time. I was blowing raspberries on his tummy and when I stopped he started blowing raspberries. It was too cute. He was blowing bubbles at the same time. Caitlin put Lucy in the bouncer and didn't buckle her in. I was sitting in the chair after breakfast checking my email and when I looked up Lucy was laying on her tummy on the floor on they floor gym mat. She never cried and was just as happy as could be. She also put Joshua in a bouncer and didn't strap him in either. He turned himself sideways. It was really cute and I did get a picture that I will post as soon as I can.

1 comments:

The Gates' said...

Denise! I loved looking at all your pictures! You trio is adorable, and they look very healthy! I loved seeing them in their "new" bumbo's...and glad to see that they are enjoying them! Thanks for sharing you blog with me!

Kari

background