Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Doing new things

I don't have any pictures to add(actually I do, I just haven't downloaded them) but the trio is doing all sorts of new things almost daily it seems.

Lucy is now snorting when she gets to laughing. Her laugh is absolutely contagious. She is still only rolling from her back to her belly. I leave her on her belly and she just gets mad but won't try to roll the other way. I roll her back over onto her back and the process starts all over again. She always seems like such a happy baby. What a blessing. She smiles and laughs all the time.

Joshua has started squealing. He is too funny. I think he has discovered his voice. He is starting to wake up in a good mood in the mornings, which, is a very nice change. He used to just scream his head off when he woke up in the mornings but not anymore. He still hasn't rolled over but at this point, well, I think he is being lazy.

Markas has started holding his bottle. He is the only one doing that. He has also discovered his feet, so his feet and his hands are always in his mouth. He doesn't do much rolling but he has rolled a few times from his tummy to his back.

Well, I think that is about it for the new stuff for now. I will add more pictures soon. I know that is all that our dear family is interested in.

0 comments:

background