Saturday, May 5, 2007

New Pix as requested

Ok, here are some new pictures so I won't get hounded about it anymore(mom). I hope everyone enjoys!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

These kids will sleep anywhere!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy being a little angel
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really think she is going to be a drama queen
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My guys dressed alike in their Mickey Mouse shirts
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

bivabef11 said...

They are getting so big but all three are absolutely adorable as usual! I can only imagine how happy all of you are.

background