Monday, May 7, 2007

On the move!!

Well, I come home today from running errands and Steve was taking care of some laundry. Markas was on the floor on the floor gym. I picked him up and went to let Steve know that I was home. Steve told me that he had put Markas down on his tummy hoping he would go to sleep. I told him he wasn't on his tummy when I picked him up. We put him back on his tummy and sure enough he rolled over. I got him and Lucy both rolling over on video. If I can find the time I will download the video onto the computer and see if I can figure out how to put it on here. They are too cute. I think Joshua will be rolling over soon too. Hopefully I will be able to get him on video as well. I think I am in trouble soon. They are all going to be all over the place real soon.

1 comments:

Les Jacobs said...

Publish your video on YouTube and link to it from your blog. That's the easiest way to put videos on your site.

background