Monday, May 28, 2007

Picture taking fool!!

Yep, that's me! Since I last posted any pictures I have taken 103. I won't be putting that many on here but that is what I have taken. Jessie asked me tonight how many pictures I have on my computer. I had to go and look and I have over 3000 and most of them are just the babies. I think maybe I need to back them up on a disk.
So, here are a few of what I have taken. I will add more later when I get a chance.

The trio in their new car seats.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy and Markas
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy being cute as always
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mr. Serious
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lil' Miss Tude
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Strong legs!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Studying hard already!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My very own Linus
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We really aren't partial to anyone she just seems to provide the most photo opps!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Markas playing with Maggie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joshua and Lucy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Further proof that he thinks his feet are good.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

background