Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Priceless

So, as the babies are napping and I was washing bottles again I got to thinking about how many bottles I have washed and other stuff. This is what I have come up with so far.

As of today, the babies have been home from the hospital for 22 weeks. I am not including their time in the hospital since I wasn't there 24/7. These are approximations of course.

The number of bottles consumed and washed: 3696
The number of diapers changed: 3696
The number of ounces taken by these three wonderful babies: 14784

We spend approximately 60 dollars a week on formula and that is using the Walmart brand.
I don't even want to try to figure out what we would spend on baby food but that won't be an issue because I am going to make my own.

Just some stupid trivia that I came up with.

I will post more pictures soon.

0 comments:

background