Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wonderful life

I don't think I have told everyone what a wonderful hubby I have. He is an amazing father and husband. There are always some complaints but that is life right? I know he has his complaints about me. I am not exactly Suzy Homemaker, although, I wish I was.
Life with triplets plus can be overwhelming at times. The house is over run with baby stuff and we are lucky if we have a path to walk around. We really need more space, hopefully, that will be coming soon in a few months with a new house. Of course, that in and of itself is totally overwhelming. There is dust everywhere, the floor needs to be vacuumed, the kitchen needs to be mopped and of course some serious decluttering needs to happen. I don't have the time or am not willing to make the time. I would rather hold sleeping babies than do all of that. I would rather lay on the floor and see how long and how lound I can make them laugh. Of course, they don't laugh for me the same way they laugh for daddy. I guess he is funnier than mommy.
My dear hubby loves me the way I am and he is just a big kid so he is perfect for the babies. He changes diapers without complaint. In fact, we have fought at times about who was going to change the baby because we both wanted to. I think there is something wrong with that picture. Most people don't want to change diapers, especially men. Steve looks at as it is just one of our ways of letting these little miracles know that we love and care for them and will always be there for them. I never thought about it with that kind of depth but I think he is right. Making sure everyone is clean and fed and happy is probably the first way that we as parents can convey to babies that we love and care for them no matter what.

Ok, so enough of all that. Here are the rest of the pictures that I didn't add the other night. Enjoy.

Markas and Maggie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Markas and big sis Jessie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joshua
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joshua playing with Maggie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Everyone went swimming except mommy and Markas. He wouldn't have anything to do with the water as it was still a little too chilly from all of the rain we have had.
Joshua in his crab.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy in her crab
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was as far as Markas was willing to go. Maybe in a few weeks when the water is warmer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy and Maggie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

background