Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A typical day

Well, today was a typical day in the Wheeler house. Let's start at midnight. Joshua woke up and took a bottle, luckily, he went back to bed with no problem. I finally fell into bed around 1am only to be awoken at 4 by Markas, who had been in bed since 730. Thankfully, he too took a bottle and went back to bed. I again fell into bed(ok, it is really the floor because I am a little nuerotic and sleep on the floor in their room when Steve is at work) around 430 only to be awoken, this time, by Joshua. I knew he wouldn't take a bottle so I changed his diaper and took him to my room and we feel asleep on my bed until Lucy and Markas woke up at 630.

I stripped everyone and fed them their cereal and applesauce around 8. Steve got home from work late this morning. He didn't get home until 9. Got everyone down for a nap that lasted a solid 45 min. Oh well, at least they slept some. After what seemed like hours of crying(I know it wasn't) everyone ate, played and slept. They did take decent afternoon naps. I still didn't get anything accomplished. They took their afternoon nap and I couldn't keep my eyes open, so, I slept. We woke daddy up about 430 and went swimming. We have spent quite a bit of time in the pool. The babies seem to really like being in their floaties. Lucy kicks her legs. They are all too cute. After a little swimming we got out, took baths, ate dinner and they played in their exersaucers. They really like those now. It is too cute watching them as they are learning how use all the toys on them. Tonight Joshua and Markas spent a little time in the one walker we have. Not at the same time though. :) Their little feet touch the ground but they still need about another 1/4 inch in height to be able to push. They were trying like crazy though.

Lucy is still only rolling from back to front. Markas hasn't rolled over recently but we know he can and Joshua still hasn't rolled over at all. After Joshua finished his cereal tonight, I put his bottle in front of him and grabbed it and tried to put it in his mouth. Caitlin helped him get it in his mouth and I had her let go of it and he held it, not for long though, but he did hold it for a little bit.

Lucy is too funny. When she is hungry and you show her a bottle she does this hysterical little laugh. Of course, if she doesn't get the bottle right away then she starts crying.

Ok, now that I have written forever about nothing really. Pictures follow since I know that is what everyone really wants anyway.

Joshua(no, he's not a ham!)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy(6months old and already the princess)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Markas(I don't have enough hands to play with everything)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The trio doing what I believe is communicating in their very own language

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Markas proving yet again that he is just like his daddy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What do you suppose he is thinking? I wonder if he is thinking about all the trouble he is going cause in the next year or so.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm the princess, I know it and don't you forget it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm going to be sleep deprived for life just like mommy and daddy

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Finally reaching for things that are hanging in front of us!! Yea!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Floating in the pool

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm too cute for my shirt, too cute for my shirt, too cuuute

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy, drooly girl

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What's that noise? What are those flashing colored things?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Who? Me?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Whatchu talking bout Willis?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's not my fault, daddy combed my hair after my bath

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's more pictures of trip

background