Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Summertime Fun

I can't believe summer will soon be over and the triplets will be a year old before I know it. They certainly aren't the tiny little babies that we brought home from the hospital. They are changing so much and so fast. If I could just get everyone to sleep through the night. UGH! At this point I am beginning to think that I will still be getting up with Joshua in the middle of the night at the age of 18. I am used to sleep depravation because of my job but at least I had two days off to recuperate. I haven't slept through the night in well over a year. Oh well. It is totally worth it.
Without further ado, here are more pictures.

I came downstairs and found Daddy asleep in the chair, Joshua asleep on the floor and Lucy and Markas asleep in the jumperoos. Poor babies.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Look at all our teeth!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our newest pool floaty is a big hit
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We are getting so big. We are all sitting really well and just started doing it overnight it seems like.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Markas just started getting the hang of the jumperoo. I think he was trying to turn around like he can in the exersaucer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think they love each other at least for now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

MB said...

Denise,
I can not believe how much HAIR these beautiful kiddos have!!! Holy cow, my two year old doesn't have as much hair as little Lucy. They are just gorgeous!!
-MaryBeth

The OTHER Denise Wheeler said...

My goodness they look like their daddy!!!!! Especially Markas and Lucy!

background