Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just pictures

Joshua really loves his sister. She was just out of the camera view so you can't see her but that is what he is smiling about.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Miss Lucy likes to look out the back door. I caught her crawling away from it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today for lunch we had mac & cheese for the first time. We also had peaches and banana and then a waffle. I know that seems like a lot but I think the dog got the majority of it. I never knew he liked banana too. I guess the food was finger lickin' good for Joshua and just good enough to lick the bowl for Markas and Lucy.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy gave Markas a bath this morning and then put him down for a nap. I went to get him and found him dressed in his robe and looking oh so cute.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know how he did it but this was the view I got as he was trying to get away from me.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

background