Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Markas' First Haircut

Yep, I did it. I gave in to the pressure and I got his haircut. He is no longer my cute little Beethoven looking baby. In a matter of 30 minutes he was transformed from that cute little baby of mine into my handsome little man. As predicted, I cried. I made my hubby cry and I made the poor girl who cut his hair cry. She begged me not to cry. I couldn't help it. It really just made it painfully clear that our baby days are very close to over. For good. The next baby in the family will be a grandchild. Crazy. I know. The last 10 months have been hard. Some harder than others. I know it is a good thing that they grow up. Tell that to my heart. I don't know if it is ready to listen.

Ok, so let me tell you about it. We went to Cool Cuts 4 Kids. They are awesome. They have a little car and a little fire truck to strap them into. She turned on Barney. I think he liked Barney. It kept his attention. For the most part. He did try to turn around a few times to see what she was doing to him. He did really well. When she got out the clippers to even everything out and get around his ears, he started to cry. I tried holding his head but it was to no avail. I gave in. We gave him a lollypop. I wouldn't normally give them candy of any kind but we were getting desperate. It worked. He sucked on it and wasn't even bothered by the clippers. As soon as she was done I took the lollypop away and trashed it. He is so handsome looking now. I can't believe the difference it made. They have these really cool little cards they put the hair in on one side and picture of them after the haircut on the other side.

So, here are the pictures.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

background