Monday, September 17, 2007

Where has it gone?

Time, I mean. I can't believe that the trio is 10 months old. A year ago I was dreaming of what my life would be like. I had no clue what I was in for. It has been quite an adventure thus far. Just 10 short months ago I had 3 babies and didn't even get to see them until they were 3 days old. The pain, the joy and the fear are still so fresh. I thank God that we didn't have the NICU roller coaster ride that so many have to experience. The worst things we dealth with were jaundice and reflux. And. Here we are. 10 months later. Crawling, cruising and studying the world around them. Starting to eat "real" food. Drinking from cups. They are a miracle to me and they are growing up way too fast. They all do. My beautiful little princess that is already the bully. She just plows right over her brothers to get whatever it is she wants and then looks totally innocent when you tell her no. My little professor. He just studies everything and doesn't do much else. Only really smiles when daddy is around. My little cuddle bug. Well, he is my little cuddle bug. He is the only one to really give mommy kisses so far. He loves to stand and crawl as fast as he can but he loves to be held and cuddled just as much. They are all so happy. Most of the time. Every day is a new adventure and I so hate missing out on any day. I just can't believe that in 2 short months they will be a year old. What a ride we have had so far. Maybe, if I am really lucky, the sleepless nights will end soon. In the mean time, I think I will just enjoy my one on one time and cuddle as much as they will let me. For some reason once they hit a certain age they just don't want to cuddle with mom any more. I think I missed out on too much of that with thier older brother and sister.

2 comments:

The Dairy Wife said...

My head is still spinning at how fast time flies. It's not just the "here today, gone tomorrow" time either. It's how busy we are with them. You just have to make every moment count, everywhere you can, praise God for them, and count your blessings one by one!

Tanya

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented before, but I've been reading for a while. I have a question about copyscape. Do you like it? I had some photos stolen today and would love to keep it from happenning again.

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

background