Wednesday, October 17, 2007

11 months old

Well, the trio is officially 11 months old. I still can't get over how much has changed in the last year. I can't believe how far we have come. The date on this post might say the 17th but it is still the 16th as far as I am concerned because I just got home from work.
So, I thought I would give a quick run down of things that are happening with the trio and include a picture of where we were a year ago.

Lucy-crawling very, very fast, especially if you sit down with food or she sees a bottle. She says mama, dada and her daddy swears that she looked at him tonight and said "hi dada". Not sure about that one but he swears it happened. There are a ton of other "words" that she says but only her brothers understand her. She is getting pretty good at drinking from her sippy. She is starting to eat more finger foods. Her favorite right now is hot dogs. She loves hot dogs. She pulls up to standing. She is starting to take a few tentative cruising steps. She still seems a little leery of that though. She will get up on her knees and hop forward though. It is too cute. She has 6 teeth. 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. I thought I saw a new one the other day but I am not real sure. She loves to have her teeth brushed also.

Joshua- he is finally rolling over. He smiles and laughs every time he sees his bottle. I think it might be difficult to get him away from it. He does pretty good drinking from his sippy though. He say mama and dada. I think he knows what he is saying when he says mama. The other day I was making bottles and he was sitting in the high chair. I wasn't paying attention to him and he was babbling away then all of a sudden he YELLED "mama". When I turned and looked at him and started talking to him he went back to babbling. He still is real keen on eating finger food. He would rather be fed and I am having a hard time expanding his horizons beyond Gerber puffs, dried fruit, little crunchies and grilled cheese. He will stand holding on to something if we stand him up. He loves to stand. He loves to jump. He loves for daddy to throw him in the air and make him fly. He loves his daddy very much. He always has a huge smile for daddy when he comes home from work. He has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on the bottom.

Markas- he crawls lightning fast. He pulls up. He cruises. I think he will take his first steps any day now. He says mama and dadda too. He too drinks for the sippy pretty well. He is starting to eat a little more in the way of finger foods too. He loves turkey and cheese. He likes chicken. Markas is the entertainer. I think he loves his mommy. He doesn't like it when I leave the room. He really doesn't like it if everyone leaves the room. That can cause a meltdown in no time. He hates naps and some days it is next to impossible to get him to nap. He is a real bear if he doesn't get his naps. He has 4 teeth too. 2 on top and 2 on the bottom.

Ok, here it is. A picture of the 4 of us almost exactly a year ago. I hope you aren't too grossed out by it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Happy 11 month b-day!!

The Dairy Wife said...

Almost to the big 'one'.

Love the belly shot!

Tanya

background