Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Day At The Park (and other stuff)

While I was at work on Saturday daddy ventured out to the park with the trio. The four of them had a great time. Thankfully, daddy took several pictures so mommy didn't completely miss out on it. He was swinging them high in the swings and he said they loved it. He played with them on the slide. The boys apparently forgot what sand tasted like so they had to try it again. I guess while we were on vacation and they did it, it wasn't enough. I am pretty sure there is a picture where you can see at least one of the boys eating a handful of sand.

Markas did something to his nose. We aren't quite sure what but we have an idea. He had pulled himself up on the changing table. We heard a thump, he was still standing but crying bloody murder. I think he started to fall and he hit his nose on the changing table. I think. His nose was swollen for days and just looked plain funny. He had a very faint bruise across the bridge of his nose. There is a picture of it, albeit, not that great but non the less I think you can see it.

Lots of other pictures. Happy babies that I have. As a fellow triplet mom said, my reason for rushing home at night. I hate working. I love my job but miss the little buggers so much.

I am going to let Caitlin play hookie from school on Friday. The girls(Jessie and Caitlin) and I are going to take the babies to a pumpkin patch. So check back for those pictures but there will probably be lots of others between now an then. I can't wait for Friday to get here. I have never been to a pumpkin patch before either so it will be a first for all of us. Unfortunately daddy can't go with us because he has his monthly negotiator training that day.

Markas woke up last night because his diaper was coming off and he was wet. After changing him daddy came by the house and we just had to take the photo opportunity that presented itself.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My little model
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This would be just before Markas decided he wanted the toy and bit Joshua.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Her first Levi's.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I don't know if you can see the bruise or not(I can) but you can see how swollen his little nose was. Poor baby.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Day At The Park
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Look at little miss thang in her Levis! I love it! It's great that your park has 3 toddler swings. The most I've been able to find is 2 in one park.

MaryBeth said...

Also had to comment on Lucy's first Levis... she looks good, and she knows it! Too cute!!

Rhinoplasty Los Angeles said...

I'd appreciate! I've been planning to get my nose straightened and this blog seems to be very informative for people like me that look out for info on rhinoplasty

background