Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pictures

So, I have discovered that no one like the grass. For this reason you can expect to start seeing a lot of outside pictures. I put down a blanket or towel in the grass and they stay put. Therefore, I can now get pictures of the 3 of them together. YEA!!!! It has been rather difficult since Lucy and Markas have become mobile. Now if I could just get them all to look at me at the same time and smile. That would be the JACKPOT!
Here are a couple of more that I took today.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

The Dairy Wife said...

Now that's one way to get them all together! They are so cute!

I have to admit that I did something very bad to get mine together.

I pretended to see a mouse and they wouldn't get off the park bench out in the yard. Oh, that was so bad!

Tanya

Kelly said...

Mine have learned to love the grass, so no pics of all three outside anymore. Rats!

background