Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why?

Why don't people listen? When I call and say there is something wrong with one of my kids, I mean it. I am not being over protective. I do not have "new parent syndrom", I have other kids, this isn't my first go round. When I say there is something wrong with my kid, there is something wrong with my kid. These nurses would be wise to learn that. Since I wasn't able to get an appt. and the nurse attempted to blow me off, I was able to take Joshua to the really awesome Pediatric Urgent Care Center that we have. Again, when I say there is something wrong with my kid, I mean it. He has another ear infection. He is on antibiotics so hopefully in the next couple of days he will start feeling better.

Here are more pictures from the last few days.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

At daddy's softball game, just chillin'
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We will stand up anywhere
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lucy's crib broke. We were in a pinch. I thought it would be better to put Lucy and Joshua in the same crib. When I put them down I put Lucy at one end and Joshua at the other end. I went to check on them and she had moved over to his end of the crib. I thought they looked cute cuddling with each others feet.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

While part of the country is freezing and the rest of us are sweltering, we are still swimming.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Joshua and big sister Jessie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think she loves her daddy the most
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Rub a dub dub, three babies in a tub
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mommy and Joshua
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Our new favorite play toy is an empty canister of Quick mix
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's just a silly girl
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Cute pictures, as always! Here's hoping you guys will have some fall weather soon...but until then enjoy that pool!

The Dairy Wife said...

I don't even want to talk to you .... swimming huh? You lucky duck! It's turned off cold here and my kids are hating the fact that I've dressed them like it's zero outside! I've got to lighten up! Ha~

Love the pictures!

Tanya

background