Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Christmas is coming!

It is tradition in our house that the day after Thanksgiving we put up the Christmas tree. We had to postpone it by one day this year because I was at work that Friday. We put up the tree and decorated it after the trio went to bed. We drank Apple Cider and listened to Christmas music. It was great. I always leave the tree lit at night and turn it off during the day. To me there is just something magical about a decorated Christmas tree. I love to sit in front of it with no other lights on and it completely quiet. I guess I am a little weird. My point to this is, on Sunday morning when the trio got up and we brought them downstairs they looked totally thrilled to see the Christmas tree. They have had fun lying underneath it and looking up. They have had fun playing with my ornaments and touching the lights. I can't wait to see what they do when there are presents under it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Christie McGovern said...

How exciting Denise! This Christmas will definitely be a fun one!

MaryBeth said...

I don't think you sound weird... unless I am too! A lit tree, Christmas music in the background, hhot apple cider, and no other lights on in the house is my idea of a wonderful holiday evening!!

background