Sunday, November 4, 2007

Finally, the halloween pictures

Sorry, it took so long. I have been working like crazy and busy with the trio when I haven't been working. I actually got off of work on time tonight so I am going to finally post the halloween pictures.
I bought their costumes about 3 weeks before halloween. They didn't quite fit on halloween night. Lucy's was so small on her that I absolutely couldn't snap the crotch and there was no way that the hood could be put up. She still looked cute. Markas was too long for his costume so I couldn't snap the crotch on his either. Joshua was just a little too round to snap the crotch on his. Oh well, they still looked really cute and they fit when I bought them. I wish someone would tell these kids that they don't need to grow quite so fast.

Their 1st birthday is rapidly approaching. A year ago I was laying in a hospital bed just waiting and only allowed up to go to the bathroom or take a shower every other day. I couldn't even take a shower every day. I really still can't believe how much has changed in the last year. Joshua is saying dog now. It is really cute how he says it. Markas is so close to walking it isn't even funny. Lucy is still content being the bully. I think she is just getting her licks in now because she knows the boys are going to torture her in the years to come.

Caitlin(as Maid Marion) and her friends(and boyfriend)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, so she isn't in her costume yet but I thought it was a cute picture.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelli said...

aww, super cute pictures Denise! I just loved them! It is crazy how fast they are growing.....this first year goes by so fast!

Looks like you all had so much fun!

-Kelli

MaryBeth said...

Sorry Denise... I just had a good laugh. I did the same exact thing with Ella's costume last year. What a disaster. She was old enough to be heartbroken over the situation and we ended up improvising a different costume... at least your three could still wear theirs and they weren't upset by it! Cute pictures, by the way~

background