Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Joshua

Well, Joshua has graduated. The physical therapist said he is doing so well that she will continue to follow him for a while but she doesn't feel like she needs to see him every week any more.
He is now crawling on 4 point, pulling up on a regular basis and cruising, left AND right. He is doing super now. He seems so much happier to me. It could just be me but I really think he is happier.
He looks so proud of himself everytime he stands up or when he cruises from one place to another or when he crawls across the floor to get his ball. He is so cute. All 3 of them are!! I will post some new pictures soon. There really aren't too many but there will be soon. There birthday party is Saturday. It is going to be a ton of fun!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so glad to hear of Joshua's awesome progress. I know you must be so pleased!! Way to go, big man!!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dairy Wife said...

Praise God! Way to go Joshua! You're the man.

Denise, I loved reading this post and hearing that he's okay. The little booger, he just wanted to scare you.

Tanya

background