Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And another one!

Markas being silly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My happy girl
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mom, I don't like the hat
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Still my happy girl
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Josh B'Gosh
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

His new favorite thing to do
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy and the trio
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comments:

Dorinda said...

Too funny - the kids look they are having such fun! And I love the Santa pictures - priceless :)

Rachel has been having fun putting her head on the floor and looking between her legs too. Cracks me up that just one of them enjoys that.

I'll be checking back soon...

background