Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The most wonderful time of the year

One year ago today we finally had all 3 of our little munchkins home with us. Joshua came home from the NICU one year ago today. I still can't believe how far we have come in that one short year. When he came home all 3 of them were swimming in their preemie clothes. Today, they are wearing 18-24 months. Today they are walking, crawling, cruising, talking, feeding themselves and the best part.........sleeping all night long!! We have had ups and downs in our family. We have had a ton of changes occur. I was too tired to look forward to Christmas last year. This year, I can't wait for Christmas to get here. I can't wait to see them open their presents. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces. I can't wait to see the big kids open their presents. I can't wait to see Steve open his presents. I haven't been this excited about Christmas in a long time. Funny how little ones can bring that magic back into it. Christmas has always been a special time for me but it had lost it's magic. You know that childhood, believe in Santa Clause, magic. It is so much more than presents under a tree but the presents under the tree are a lot of fun. I hate shopping but I love trying to figure out the perfect present for everyone.


I know, I haven't posted any new pictures in a while. I will get that done soon. I promise.

0 comments:

background