Saturday, December 22, 2007

Oh what a weekend

And it isn't even over yet.

Joshua started walking yesterday. He seems much more motivated to walk than the other two were when they first started. I do think we are going to have to go back to the physical therapist though. I have noticed over the last couple days that he cannot stand up on his own. The only way he can get to a standing position is to pull himself up. Lucy and Markas have no trouble standing up on thier own so I know he should be able to.

As I was cooking dinner yesterday the babies were playing in the living room. She fell and hit her mouth on a toy. She knocked out one of her eye teeth. So, after Christmas I get to find a pediatric dentist that takes our dental insurances and is taking new patients so that she can get a spacer put in. I felt so bad. There was nothing that could have been done but I still felt bad.

I will try to post some new pictures before Christmas.

0 comments:

background