Monday, January 7, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know, sorry. It has been kind of crazy around here since the day after Christmas.
We have spent the last 2 weeks fighting fevers of 102-104, runny noses, coughing, wheezing and just plain yucky. Oh and lots of crying, not eating and not sleeping.
Lets see....what else has happened since my last post? There has been the illness, which, by the way has now turned into ear infections for everyone. Oh did I mention the multiple trips to the doctor and the ER. Yeah, there have been several of those as well. I certainly can't forget Caitlin's Sweet 16. We had her party on New Year's Eve. I think she had a really good time. She only had about 8 or 9 friends over and 2 of the girls spent the night. I am sure there is somthing more but I can't think at the moment. I am sure it will come to me. I have a ton of pictures to post so I guess I will just get on it. Sorry it has been so long since the last post and I promise that I will try to be better.

I finally got this little turkey to sleep around midnight. I layed her down on the couch and slept next to her. Her sleep only lasted about 4 hours. She was then awake and crying for the next hour and a half. We were all miserable. Daddy stopped by at midnight to get a New Years kiss and told me they had 140 calls holding. Gotta love the new year when you are in the business of emergency services.
Photobucket

Can we say relaxed. All of the babies really seem to love Caitlin's friend Dani.
Photobucket

Jessie(one of the older girls) won the prize for best gift. Caitlin cried when she saw it. It is a picture that Jessie took when we went to the pumpkin patch before Halloween.
Photobucket
Photobucket

There was a large box from Jessie. Inside the large box was a small box buried amongst a whole bunch of packing peanuts. Caitlin was trying to dig it out and her friends were trying to put the packing peanuts back in the box. They had a blast playing with them. My front room was covered with them by the time the party was over.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of the triplets favorite things. They got this tent and tunnel from big sis Jessie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This is one of the best Christmas presents I got. There are actually three of them. On the back of each one is a hand print from each one of the babies. Thanks Mom for getting these for me.
Photobucket

We had Christmas dinner with Aunt Holly, who babysits when mommy is at work. The food was great and we all had a good time. There were plenty of other blessings to go around Christmas day too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Matthew, our oldest son. He is 17 and a royal pain in the butt currently. I can't wait for the day that changes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This increadibly awesome gift came from Jessie. She managed to get the babies clothes that they were dedicated in out of the house and made shadow boxes with them. The picture doesn't do them justice. They are gorgeous.
Photobucket

Jessie intently studying her new Kitchenaid mixer. She has wanted it for a long time but she doesn't usually spend money on herself so she never got it. I had the pleasure of getting it for her for Christmas.
Photobucket

Markas eating one of the Christmas presents.
Photobucket

Caitlin and her new camera
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Joshua discovering some of the Christmas presents
Photobucket

Photobucket

They really weren't as interested as I thought they would be. They had fun playing with the new stuff but wanted no part of opening presents. Mommy and daddy did all the opening. That is the reason there aren't very many Christmas morning pictures. Next year should definetly be better. I hope.

0 comments:

background