Thursday, February 21, 2008

More pics and stuff

How could I have forgotten. We went to our first dentist appt. a week ago. The babies were awesome. Dr. Steve had me lay them down in my lap, their legs around my waist(which was interesting with Joshua, his legs don't spread that far) and their heads in his lap. Each one let him look at their teeth, brush their teeth and NO ONE bit him! He said they look great. He wasn't overly concerned with Lucy's missing tooth. He seemed kind of shocked by the number of teeth that she has already.

Ok, now for the pics. You will notice that Markas, in one and Lucy are wearing a care bear poncho. Lucy loves that stupid thing. Markas likes it because it is fun to play peek-a-boo with it. If I put it on Lucy she will wear it all day long. The rest of the pics are just silly pics.














0 comments:

background