Thursday, February 21, 2008

New pics and brief update.......more to come soon











These are a few pictures taken recently. Steve's cousin Rhonda came into town and they were able to get together for a couple of hours. Unfortunately, I was at work. Sometimes I feel like all I do is work. Rhonda is the one holding Lucy in the group picture. There is also a not so great picture of the babies in front of the Alamo. Then there is my little turkey Joshua trying to roll his tongue. It is hilarious to watch him try to figure out how mommy does that. Then we have Mr. Markas who decided that the best way to empty the toy box is to climb inside and throw everything out. I have to say, he was quite proud of himself. Last and certainly not least is my beautiful little princess. She knows that she is beautiful little pricess too. Attitude! She has it. I don't know where she gets it from though. She is also my best cuddle bug. If she gets up first in the mornings I can sneak her out of her crib and we will cuddle on the couch or in mommy's bed. Mommy loves those moments.

0 comments:

background