Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Trip to the rodeo













We went to the rodeo grounds today. We had a blast. We went with my mama and daddy and their foster daughter. She is 5 months older than the trio. We all had a really good time. We took the 4 of them into the petting zoo. They all had a great time, so much so, we are going to go back. We bought a funnel cake. It was delicious! Ariel sucked the powder sugar off and then wouldn't eat the funnel cake. Markas and Lucy ate some but were way too busy watching people to be real interested. Joshua on the other hand LOVED it! Everytime he would finish a piece he would start grunting until we gave him more.

When we finally found the petting zoo I wasn't going to go in. I am severly out numbered. Mama finally talked to one of the girls working inside and asked her if I could bring my stroller in. She came out and told me I could just to make sure to leave the diaper bag out so the animals wouldn't try to eat it. We went in in the stroller. All 3 of the babies were just sitting there looking at these sheep, goats, pot bellied pigs, donkey and fawns like "what the heck is this?" It was almost like they were in shock. They watched Ariel running around. Mama finally took Lucy out. Lucy stood there holding her hand. Just staring. So, I took the boys out. It was the same thing. They just stood there. I moved the stroller out of the way and went back to find everyone standing where I had left them. The a fawn came up and kind of nuzzled Lucy. At that moment it was on like donkey kong. Then a goat brushed up against the boys. Next thing I know, I can't keep up with them. They were attempting to run after these poor little animals. They wanted to touch everything. It was so cute. They looked so happy. I wish I could clearly remember that time in my life when those really simple things brought such pure joy. Now the pure joy comes from watching them like that. Their smiles in those moments are so pure and honest and innocent. There was a baby, baby goat, lamb, or something. It was small and just laying on the ground. It was very cute. All 3 of them walked over to it and squated down and very gently petted it. Of course the only one I was really able to get a picture of was Markas. I swear that boy knows when there is a camera in someones hand. So after all that fun, getting them back in the stroller was quite interesting. Getting them in their carseats was even more of a challenge. They were asleep in less than 2 minutes. We came home, played on the floor for a while, ate dinner, took baths and they are still, at 1230 at night, laying in the same positions they fell asleep in. I think they may have been just a little bit tired.

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe you guys are in shorts... just a tad bit jealous, but I know in the heat of summer this might be a better climate for me. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time at the rodeo!!

MaryBeth said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe you guys are in shorts... just a tad bit jealous, but I know in the heat of summer this might be a better climate for me. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time at the rodeo!!

The Texas Trio said...

Hello! What a beautiful family you have! I scanned thru your blog tonight and was suprised to see how much our daughters resemble! Enjoy your weekend!

文章 said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優

background