Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Body

That is the name of a touring exhibit at the museum. It is very cool. It is actual human bodies from China that have been preserved with plastination. We attempted to go see it today. The line was long. We were able to see a little bit of it before we got kicked out because the babies were getting fussy and crying. Attempting to go on the free day during spring break was not smart on our part. I did manage to get a few cute pictures of the kids at dinner and at the museum. Pictures are prohibited in the Our Body exhibit. If it comes to your city I highly recommend going to see it. I also have a few picuters of some of the new stuff in the house. We should be moving in next week. We are so excited! I am also feeling a bit overwhelmed. I still have a lot to pack. I think this weekend is going to be very busy. I don't think we will be dying eggs this year. :( Oh well, I don't think the babies will notice.
Without further ado, here are the pictures of the house and my cool chick and my adorable boys.

















0 comments:

background