Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Birthday party










My nephew recently turned 14. On Sunday, my sister had his party. The kid that lives down the street also turned 14 on the same day so everyone celebrated together. The guy that lives a couple of houses down rents those moon bounce things. He had one that wasn't being used so he set it up in my sisters front yard for the kids to use. Everyone had a good time in it, including the adults. We shooed all the big kids out and put the trio in it. Joshua wasn't too thrilled. In fact, he cried. Then daddy got in with him. Mommy was already in showing Lucy and Markas what to do. Lucy would bounce and then flop on her tummy and laugh. Markas was doing the same. They were having a blast. Joshua saw how much fun they were having and decided he couldn't be left out. He would bounce a couple of times and then throw his legs out and land on his hiney. He laughed. They had such a good time. Such pure joy and excitement. I love that about little ones. Nothing has jaded their view and simple things bring pure joy.
We have a place at a local mall called Inflateable World. They have the bouncy things and slides and all kinds of stuff. They have a section specifically for 3 and under. I guess we are safe to go there now that I know they will have a good time and know what to do. I can't wait for that trip. It should be a ton of fun!


Ok, I give up. I will have to upload the remainder of the pictures later. Blogger is giving me a hard time uploading them. Sorry. If you want to see the rest of the fun, that just means you have to come back and visit us again. Soon!

1 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to get ours in a bounce house.

Our trio are visiting the grandparents this weekend. It is so quiet here without them ... quiet and sad. But I know they will have fun and hopefully I can finish getting the upstairs unpacked!

Have a great weekend.

Quenta

background