Saturday, April 19, 2008

Caitlin's First Prom




It isn't actually her prom but her dates. Her first prom will be next year. I have to say, after all we have been through to get her ready, I am sooooo glad I only have one more girl to go. For all you fellow HOM mom's with 2 or more girls, I highly suggest when the time comes, just pay someone to do their hair. It might cost a small fortune but it will be well worth it!
So here are a couple of pictures her and her date. Unfortunatley none of them are really any good. I think the two of them were too nervous to give me a decent smile and everyone was in too much of a hurry.

4 comments:

Christie said...

She's beautiful Denise! They make a very cute couple. How tall is her date? Wow.

retchel said...

She's pretty....

Retchel's Product Reviews

Dorinda said...

Oh my word! I can't even imagine when my Kaitlyn is that old!! And then to have triplet girls follow that. At least they both look great. Can't beat that...

MaryBeth said...

They look great! Hope they had a wonderful time at the prom!!

background