Friday, May 23, 2008

Fun But Not In The Sun

Oh, how I miss our pool. That is the one thing I miss about the old house. I am glad, however, that I don't have to worry about the babies falling in and drowning. This pool is almost as much fun and I am sure it is way more fun for them than the other one would have been. They have been having a ton of fun playing in the water. With it being 90+ degrees and the heat index in the triple digits we gotta have somethin' to keep us cool. I also don't have to worry about them getting burnt because this pool sits on our back porch which gets little to no sun. Caitlin had fun playing with them in the water and they throw one heck of a fit when it is time to get out. I think they would live in it if we would let them.






















1 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Glad you guys are enjoying the pool... even if it isn't the same as your old one. Looks like you've got a couple of little water bugs just like we've got. Such fun!

background