Monday, June 2, 2008

Fun at the park













Yesterday, after church, we went to the park. The munchkins love the park. They wear themselves out. In the process they wear us out. It is way too hot already to spend too much time at the park though. 45 minutes is about our max. I know, I probably go a little overboard with the pictures but I really can't help it. It is so much easier to take pictures of the kids now than it was when the older ones were little. I don't have to pay for photo processing and if it picture comes out crappy then all I have to do is delete it.

4 comments:

MaryBeth said...

First, I love the new haircuts... they look so nice and cool!! Second, we were going to have chicken pot pie for dinner here tonight, but now I think we're having chicken fettucini alfredo. It looked yummy. Hope my girls like it as much as your kiddos did!

The Texas Trio said...

Love the pigtail! It is getting hot here too. I'm impressed you braved 45mins at the park! We have given up unless we can go early or late in the day. However, I think we are going to try the pool this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

Quenta

Annie said...

oh my, they have gotten soooooo big!!!!!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室

background