Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Feet(Dancing Babies)

As is the norm in our house, Lucy started something new. We were calling her dancing happy feet. You know, from the movie Happy Feet. That is what it reminded us of. So, now when we say "show me happy feet", she dances. Of course, as is the norm, the boys have followed suit. They are also starting to dance together. It is really cute. Here are a couple of videos of them dancing the other night after bath time. We aren't really too good at the whole winding down thing. This is what usually occurs in our house before bedtime. The videos are very short but they don't seem to cooperate too well when they see a camera. I also have turned off my other music for the time being, just so you can hear the sound of the videos.








1 comments:

Dorinda said...

Cute videos. Don't you hate it when you want to capture something cute but they just don't cooperate?! Happens all the time. I do love seeing babies dance :) Nothing makes me smile more.

And as for your pictures. Hmm, yea, that's too tough to pick. They're all very cute! I'm so glad you had fun.

background