Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jessi

Today, our wonderful Jessica was baptized. We are so very proud of her. I know she will want to kill me if she sees these pictures but I don't care. I am so proud of her and I love her so much. She is 26, single and beautiful in so many ways. She has been tested a lot lately and she has done a great job. She gave a beautiful testimony before her baptisim. I cried. A lot. All morning. I know my wonderful hubby cried. I know he is so very proud of her. We love her tons. Did I mention that she is a great big sister. The babies love her tons. They love to play with her. A huge thank you to middle sis, Caitlin, for taking the pictures. There is no way I would have been able to from the choir loft. I know she was thrilled to do it because she not only got to touch my camera but she even got to use it.






4 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

Congrats! This is the second blog I have read today where someone was baptized this weekend. I am seeing a trend :-)

Dorinda said...

That is wonderfully awesome!! You must be so proud. I pray that that day will come for all my children in the future. Praise God! That's just great :)

MaryBeth said...

That's great news Denise! You guys must be so thrilled. Did you say you couldn't take the photos from the choir? I didn't know you were a singer?

Angie said...

Denise,
That is so wonderful for Jessi. She is a beautiful young woman...I can read your joy in your blog!!
Blessings to your family.

background