Sunday, August 3, 2008

Caitlin

Tonight after putting the trio to bed Caitlin and I ventured off behind the house for an informal photo shoot. Of course it was informal, I was the photographer. I just wanted to take a few pictures or 60, playing with my camera that I haven't played with enough. I got a few decent pictures and they could probably be made into pretty good pictures if I could edit them. But. I can't. I don't have any photo editing software so here they are. Completely unedited. Straight from my camera to my computer to the internet.














7 comments:

Kellan said...

I don't think they need any editing - they are beautiful and she is just gorgeous! I also love your new header - too cute!

Have a good week - see you soon - Kellan

Dorinda said...

I think you did a great job. Those are beautiful pictures!

My husband reccently did a tutorial on digital scrapbooking - as soon as it actually comes out I'll share what he did and maybe how to do it. He says it's really easy so I might actually give it a try! Just a thought for all those photos we take...

MaryBeth said...

I just use Google's free PICASA for uploading and editing my pictures... give it a shot. One of these days I'm hoping to get Photoshop or Elements or something, but for now Picasa does the job.

These pics are all great SOOC (straight out of camera) though.

Angie said...

You have beautiful girls. I love the pictures.

Candace Hickey said...

WOW, you are a great photographer! Nice pictures...

Mommy said...

You did a fantastic job! I love the 6th picture from the top where she's smiling and showing her teeth. She looks beautiful inside and out there.

The FarmHouse Triplets said...

Denise,

I love the pictures. You did a great job ... I especially love the last one.

Gotta call you about photoshop!

Tan

background