Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Prayers Please!!

Caitlin's ex-boyfriend, D, whom she was still friends with and another friend of hers, S. Were just in a horrible car accident. S(a girl friend from school) was killed in the accident. D was air lifted to a hospital in San Antonio. D's little brother was also in the car but was taken by ground ambulance to the hospital. Caitlin is very upset. This is the second friend she has lost this year.
Please say prayers for her and the other kids families.

I can't imagine how hard this is for her and just hearing her broken voice on the phone breaks my heart. I never lost any of my friends while in high school. It seems like so much for a young lady of 16 to have to handle.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

I am sorry to hear about the accident. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. One quick question, who is Caitlin? I just started reading your blog and I don't know who she is.

Denise Wheeler said...

Maggie, Caitlin is my 16 year old daughter. I also have Matthew, my 18 year old son. Then there is Jamie, 28 and Jessica, 27. They are my step-daughters. Thank you for your prayers. She is really going to need them. She is having a very tough time. Mama isn't doing much better seeing her like this.

Midwest Mommy said...

I am so sorry. How did it happen? I will keep them in my prayers...

The FarmHouse Triplets said...

Denise,

I'm behind, but I hope everyone is recovering and I hope Caitlin is doing okay as well.

Take care,

Tanya

background