Friday, September 26, 2008

A Burr in the Butt

Ok, so, my hubby will probably kill me when he reads this but it was too funny not to share. Sorry honey!

The other night he was getting ready for work. I came out of the laundry room and heard him talking. I went to the bedroom door and cracked it. I stood there for a moment and watched and listened. This was the following conversation.

Me: "Who are you talking to?"
Hubby: "Myself"
Me: "Do you always talk to yourself as your getting ready for work?"
Hubby: (very sarcastically)"NO! I don't normally talk to myself while getting ready for work."
Hubby: "But, when I find this in my underware,"(holds up burr), "it tends to generate conversation, even with myself!"
Me: Walked away laughing hysterically!!

4 comments:

Misty said...

THank you (and your hubby) for the laugh! I really needed it!

Angie said...

Too funny!!

It looks like Lucy has a great time climbing and playing outside. She is so darn cute :)

MaryBeth said...

he, he, he! Too funny...

Annie said...

LOL.............. :)

background