Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Weekend

Trio at the bday party
Big sis, Lucy, and Josh at the bday party
Big sis and Josh at the bday party
A girl after her daddy's heart!
Steve and his team from his Air Force days.
Steve and his instructor. I blame this man for teaching him to talk so much! Just kidding.
Caitlin and Markas
My nephew's son hugging on Lucy



Mama and Daddy renewing thier vows

We had a very busy weekend a couple weeks ago. My mama and daddy celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They renewed their vows and had a catered dinner. It was really nice and great to see so many family members that hadn't been seen in many years.

We also had Steve's 50th reunion for his Air Force career field.

Then their was a birthday party for my best friends 2 little boys. They were visiting from Colorado so they had a combined party for the boys while they were here.

We started our Saturday by going to the birthday party for the boys. We had a good time and the kids played hard.

Then we had to run to the other side of town for the picnic for Steve's reunion thing. The food was good and we ate too much!

Then we had to run back to the other side of town for my mama and daddy's anniversary celebration. Again, the food was good and we ate too much.

3 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

Glad to see you all are having so much fun! Love the picture of Caitlin and Markas ... sooooo sweet!

Quenta

Candace Hickey said...

Denise, I love the new photo on your blog! Your children are so cute...I just want to squeeze their cheeks...he he he. My three also love the slide...no fear! It looks like you all had a nice weekend. Also looks like Steve had a good time with his friends.

Midwest Mommy said...

That last picture is so cute. I sure do hope the hubs and I will celebrate like that one day, 50 years! :-)

background