Friday, October 10, 2008

Feeding Daddy









After dinner one Sunday evening, Markas and Lucy decided that daddy needed to eat more biscuits. They snagged one each and joined him in our bedroom. He was trying to watch a football game, more than likely a Cowboys game. They climbed up on the hope chest and started feeding him. When daddy didn't eat all of the biscuits they were trying to feed him I ended up with pieces of biscuit on my bed. I thought the looks that Goosey Lucy was giving to daddy was too cute. Sorry the first picture is a little blurry. I believe I was laughing. That seems to make for blurry pictures. Joshua wasn't interested in feeding daddy. However, he was playing with daddy's shoes but that is for a diffent post.

4 comments:

Candace Hickey said...

Denise...this is just so cute. Isn't it fun to watch all the new things they think up...I sill laugh about the story with the dog pooping in their play area!

Dorinda said...

Too funny - it's always cute when they try to feed someone especially when it's each other - I love to watch that! When it's me they don't know when to stop and I end up with a mouthful that I didn't really want...

Misty said...

Too cute! Mine love to feed me and Skye loves her baskets too. I think it is their way of making "personal" space.

Annie said...

Awww, they're already making sure Daddy eat enough!

background