Monday, October 20, 2008

My Climber





This kid loves animals so much he will do anything to get to them. He was chasing the cat around the back yard one day and the cat climbed to the top of the wood pile to get away. *Laughing hysterically now*
Like that was gonna stop him. He climbed to the top(probably with a little assistance from dad) to get to the kitty. Every time the cat manages to get inside, Joshua is happy to pick him up and carry him to the back door to put him out. I think if any of my kids get into FFA or 4H it will be him.

2 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

Oh I love these pics. They speak boy so true. I can picture when my baby boy is older doing the same kind of things.
So cute!

Kellan said...

He's a boy's boy - just like my Little Billy!!

Hey - if you send me your e-mail, I can send you an invite to be part of Blogging Across Texas - A community created for Texas bloggers - it's a great social network created by a blogger I know in Corpus. Send me your e-mail if you are interested (ontheupsideblog@aol.com)

See you later - Kellan

background