Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch '08


Monday we went to the pumpkin patch. My friend from work went with me. We had a great time and most everybody that works there remembered us from last year. After we were done at the pumpkin patch we went down the road to the store/cafe that they have. We had lunch and apple ice cream. It was as wonderful as I remember it being. We bought apple butter and then headed out for home. It was certainly worth the 2 hour drive.
Next year I am going to have to do better planning so the whole family can go.
Can you tell which of my kiddos likes having thier picture taken and which one doesn't sit still long enough?























2 comments:

Misty said...

Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

They are getting so big!!! We have the SAME leashes...... :)

background