Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cuddle Time



My children have taken to crawling into bed with me at night. Lucy and Joshua are so good at it that I don't even know they are there until I wake up. I usually end up with one kid on each arm and one between my legs with a their head on my tummy. However, the other morning Lucy was on one arm, Markas was between my other arm and side and Joshua was on the other side of my arm with his head on my shoulder. I had to get ready for work and snaked out from them. Lucy was awake with me but the boys were still snoozin'. After I got out of the shower I found them cuddled up together like this. It was too cute not to capture on the camera.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

SO sweet and precious! definitely something you had to capture on the camera!

Candace Hickey said...

Ok, I am behind...
First, I love your new blog title page...that is so cool!
The cuddle time is priceless....I am looking forward to when our 3 will cuddle...they are still too wiggly...he he he.
The Halloween costumes are so cute! Did you attend UT?
Also, I love the Daddy's helpers....it seems that our triplets become more and more interested in what we are doing....he he he...
Isn't the 2nd birthday coming this month?

Annie said...

Awwww, soooo sweet and innocent!

background