Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award


A huge thanks to Dorinda for this fabulous award! I am so honored that she thinks my blog is fabulous.




Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Here are my 5 addictions

1) TruTV.......everything single show that they show at night. No matter how many times I have seen it.

2) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I love those stupid little things.

3)Coupons. I love clipping and redeeming coupons. However, after reading Dorinda's blog, I might need to check out the grocery game.

4) Reading. I love to read, especially if it is true crime.

5) Blogs. My own and all the others I read. I am totally addicted to them. I will check multiple times a day, if possible, to see if anyone has a new post.

My 5 nominations are:

1) Kellan at On The Upside
2) Denise(or her lovely daughter) at Baby Christians Journey To Life
3) Leah at Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom
4) Angie at Dunbar Triplets
5) Kelli at Triple Play

There are so many other fabulous blogs but most of them have already been nominated.

6 comments:

LAFthemommy said...

I don't have anyone to pass in on to really. But I'm glad you like reading what I do. <3

Angie said...

Thanks Denise! I'm always glad you take time to look at my blog. Now I just have to figure out how to get all that hi-tech stuff like linking back figured out. :)
I'm a cotton-headed nini-muggins when it comes to that stuff.

MaryBeth said...

I just had to say that I also think your blog is fabulous... your kiddos will really treasure it one day and I enjoy reading in the mean time. I don't know how you find the time to do it in addition to working and raising your little cuties!

Kellan said...

Oh, I am addicted to Reese's - I have one sitting here on my desk as I type - ACK!

Congrats on this great award - you are very deserving! And, thanks so much for passing it on to me - I really appreciate it!!

Happy Thanksgiving - Kellan

Dorinda said...

Do check out the grocery game: www.thegrocerygame.com - it saves me a ton and is SO worth it. I am really addicted to seeing how much I'll save each week :)

Kelli said...

Thank you so much for the award Denise! I will do my post for it soon......i am so behind on blogging and e-mails with being sick and stuff.

I love all the pictures you recently posted......especially the ones of your trio helping you make cookies! They are SO cute!

- Kelli

background