Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolutions

I have decided that if I make my resolutions public I might actually be able to achieve them. I am going to try very hard to make 2009 a better and healthier year!
So, here goes.......my resolutions for 2009

1) Lose a minimum of 20 lbs.
2) Drink at least 2 liters of water a day. It really isn't much if you know how much I drink anyway, mostly tea.
3) Exercise at 30 minutes, at least 3 times a week. I have no excuse. I have a stationary bike, a Gazell, and a Total Gym.
4) Make my business take off so I can quit or go part time with my current job
5) Become a Proverbs 31 woman, all the time, all the way around. I bought a book, called "Becoming the Woman God Wants Me to Be: A 90-Day Guide to Living the Proverbs 31 Life" by Donna, Partow. I plan on getting through that book and working it the way it is meant to be. I bought a copy for my step-daughter as well.
6) Be a better mother. I really feel I have been lacking. I have plenty of excuses but they are just that, excuses.

OK, there it is. I hope if any body actually reads my blog they can help keep me accountable. I am going to list these out and hang them up so I can see them everyday.

2 comments:

The Texas Trio said...

Your resolutions hit close to home for me too! I haven't made any in years ... so I thought now would be the time.

Good luck and maybe we can help each other! I'll post mine in a couple of days.

Happy New Year to you and yours ... may 2009 be a year full of love, health and happiness for you all.

Quenta

Dorinda said...

Okay but only as long as you hold me accountable for mine :)

background