Friday, December 5, 2008

One of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like nothing is going right and everyone in the world is either picking on you or they all think you are just an idiot? Well, that would be today for me. I don't know if it is lack of sleep and the searing pain in my shoulder, from being on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor last night, or it really is just that way. I am sure that is not the case. I think today is just a bad day for me. One of those days where I did nothing and said nothing wrong, just expressed my own opinion and now wish I had simply kept it to myself. Maybe I am being too sensitive. Maybe they are being too sensitive. Who knows. The only thing I know for sure is:
1) It is too damn cold for this being South Texas
2) I wish I was at home with my babies
3) I really hope there is a fire in the fire place when I get home tonight

My oldest baby being silly and playing with my babies




2 comments:

Midwest Mommy said...

What a great big brother!

MaryBeth said...

Sorry you had a crummy day.... I hope tomorrow is much better!!

background