Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Flashback

I've been tagged by my friend MaryBeth over at Four Silly Sister to participate in a fun "Meme". The directions are as follows: Open a photo or document folder and choose the fifth folder and then the fifth photo in that folder. Next, post the photo with a description about it and then tag 5 friends to do the same.



Here is my 5/5 picture. Talk about a flashback. This is a picture of my 2 oldest kiddos and I in 1995. I guess that would make them 3 and 5. I was a single mom and working way too many hours. Matthew and Caitlin were good kids though. Here we are 13 years later and Matthew started EMT school last night and Caitlin is a year and a half away from graduating!

I tag~

1. Tany at The FarmHouse Kids

2. Dorinda at Two Kids Plus Trips

3. Jessi at Life With Triplets

4. Leah at Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom

5. Candace at Hickey-Family-Party-Of-5

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Thanks for playing along Denise... and I thought my 2005 photo was a "flashback"!! Good looking crew you've got.

Dorinda said...

I just can't believe how far back the pictures go on your computer! Wow! I've just got 2 short years but thanks so much for sharing and for sending me back :) Such perfect timing! It was also my 400th post on my blog - awesome!

Candace Hickey said...

Denise, help....what do you mean that I am tagged? he he he

background