Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Miss These Days


Really. I do. At least back then I could hold everyone at once and there was no fighting over mama's lap. The trio is sick. They all woke up about midnight last night. They were all running fevers. They are still running fevers. Tylenol and Motrin only bring their fevers down to about 100 degrees. They are all whiny. They all are crying for reasons I can't figure out. They all want mama or daddy(whoever is there) to hold them. At the same time. That, is no longer possible. We can both manage 2 at once but not all three anymore. I am afraid that they now have what daddy spent 3 weeks fighting. Whatever that was turned into pnuemonia for him and it kicked his butt for the entire 3 weeks. Here's to hoping that we all get a little more sleep tonight.

5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Saying a little prayer for you that everyone will be well soon!!

Andrea said...

I guess we were both getting a little nostalgic today, huh? Those pictures are so sweet. I especially love the expression of pure love on your face in the second one. I'm not sure where I got the little heart pillows in my picture. Probably Target, since that's where most of my holiday decor comes from. They look very small next to my big boys now!

Midwest Mommy said...

Oh no! I hope they all start feeling better soon! That has got to be hard with all of them sick at once.

Kelli said...

Oh Denise, I am so sorry that everyone is so sick, I am praying that everyone feels better quickly!!!!!

I love those pictures, they make me smile....I really miss those days too!

Big hugs,
Kelli

Dorinda said...

What's funny about that is when they were that small I couldn't wait till they could sit up so I wouldn't have to worry about whether or not one would fall over while I was holding 2 (or 3). Now I wish they were that little again cause all they do is fight!!

I sure do hope your trio is feeling better.

On a different note did you see the tips on shopping at a grocery store that doesn't have great sales?

background