Monday, February 9, 2009

Tired Boy


This little chicken wouldn't go to sleep for nap time the other day. After his brother had been asleep for 2 hours and his sister a half hour I finally brought him out of his room. I let him know I wasn't happy with him. I made him lay down on the couch. He didn't protest. I knew he was exhausted. It didn't even take 2 minutes and he was out like a light. He even slept for a full hour, with his brother and sister running around a playing and kissing him on the cheek every now and then.

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

Oh, they're so cute when they're asleep. Don't we love them even more then?!!

MaryBeth said...

In all our missed naps past I don't think anyone ever fell asleep on the couch after the fact... you go Denise!! He looks so cute and peaceful sleeping there. I can just imagine the other two running around occasionally kissing him while he sleeps!

background