Tuesday, February 17, 2009






We still use our boppies, although, now they are used for lounging on the floor. I could also use some prayers today. I have a job interview at 9am and at noon I am testifying for the first time ever in a murder trial. Should be fun. OK, not really. Interesting maybe? I have sat in the jury box on a trial but never before have I had to testify. I have been placed on standby a lot in the last 10 years but never actually been called. I am also a little nervous about the job interview. I have been with my current company for 13 years. I hate change. I hate trying to figure out if I am making the best decision for myself and for my family. Why can't these things be easy?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Prayers to you, Denise! Sounds like a tough day.

Angie said...

Denise, sending prayers your way! Good luck on the job interview.

I loved reading the post about Caitlin... What a great young lady you have. :)

Dorinda said...

Praying for you - I also wish decisions were easier! Right now we're trying to decide about school for the big kids next year - not going so well...

background