Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Little Lover Boy aka. Mr. Independant


Markas is my little lover boy. This day, Caitlin and I were sitting on the hope chest at the end of my bed. Markas was sitting on the end of my bed. He would grab me by the shoulder and pull me back. He would leeeeaaaan over and kiss me. Then, he would push me back up. He would then repeat the process with Caitlin. Then back to me. Then back to Caitlin. Then, well, you get the picture. He very freely gives out kisses. It is awesome. The other day, I was changing his diaper. Joshua walked up and was mad that Markas was in the spot he wanted to be in. He leaned over getting ready to bite him(we have a lot of that happening lately). Markas just puckered up and kissed his brother on the cheek. Joshua didn't bite him but ran away. It was hilarious. As frustrating as they can be, they crack me up. Markas has also decided that he is Mr. Independant. This past Wednesday we were out. Everytime we went to leave where we were at Markas had to buckle himself in his car seat. It took forever but he knows how to do it. When I would ask him to let me help he promptly replied, "NO hep". I am just waiting for "do itself" or "me do" or something.

1 comments:

Dorinda said...

So cute :) I LOVE when they play together and just do the cutest things - I'm so happy we have blogs to record all the good stuff!

I also wondered about ADD but I hate to label her with that at 2! I do, though think I might have it. Hmmm, if only I could concentrate enough to make that appt :)

background