Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Jammies

We were getting everyone ready for bed the other night after baths. I got the boys jammies and I got Lucy's jammies. When I tried to put them on her, she told me "NO". I asked her if she wanted to pick out her own jammies, to which she replied, "uhhuh". So, off to the bedroom we went so she could pick out her jammies. I tried showing her the different cute jammies she had to pick from. They weren't good enough. This is what she wanted. I have learned to pick my battles and that certainly isn't one that I am willing to fight. If she wants to dress like her brothers, so be it. I guess I am going to end up with yet another tomboy. I suppose it is payback for the hell I gave my mother. I don't think I every wore a dress until the day I got married. Jeans and t-shirts and tennis shoes for me please.

3 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I think she is totally adorable in her little spidey jammies!

Andrea said...

I agree- totally adorable!

Dorinda said...

Oh I wouldn't fight it - that is soo cute! Love it :) The girls like to pick their own and each other's but they're all the same sex - I imagine if I had a boy he'd be wearing pink!!

Have fun with the potty training - I am NOT ready but maybe soon...

And Kaitlyn looks beautiful. I'm glad she had a good time. I married my one and only prom date so you just never know...

background